Monday, May 14, 2007

Mother's day Dinner

I had a night mare again last night, and it was one of those you woke up from it, go back to sleep and continue to dream about it....

I dreamt of Im friends with xiaxue and I was her bitch and she basically walked all over me !!!!!??

How could I let her do that to me in my dream? then there's this girl got blew up in an elavator and there's blood and human paste all over the elavator wall that i had to clean... i dunno is weird...


Brrr~~ anyway Mother's day dinner last night was a blast!!!! We went to "A taste of Tokyo"
and tried out the buffet dinner - is pretty expensive $25 per pax compared to $10 in Vancouver, well what can I say is the only Japanese buffet on the Island. And only on Saturday....*rolled eyes*



I dunno how you floggers out there do it, but I was alittle embarassed when I was snapping picture around the counter where everybody trying to get food. So i didnt get to take pictures of everything....



They have......
Sushi (duh!) but very very fresh! fresher than those in the mainland


Tempura and Chicken Kaarange which i believe it means fried chicken?


Fresh steamed king crabs!

Remember sometime ago i blogged about the most tender lamb? this is the most tender steak - exactly how i like, medium rare....

Then we have baked oyster, and mix of seafood in oyster shell with mayo and cheese



This is soooo refreshing, some kinda cold noodle dish




There is also gyoza and Korake (fried mashed potato) where butch used to make for us when he was around...yummm~ but i still cant help but starred at that piece of bloody steak (literally!)


Mom was very happy - happy mother's day

I cant help but wishing happy mother's day to myself too - geez all the good food!!! haha i can say from Pooky and Lex

4 comments:

"Joe" who is constantly craving said...

hahaa it takes alot of skin..aka thick skin to take fotos..practice my dear..practice..looks ok onli wor the buffet..the king crab legs look damn skinny..

SuLee said...

Yea I dont think is the Alaska King crabs, coz it sure is different than those I bought from the store..

well anyway is all good...but i still prefer crabs back home...hv u tried eating seafood in telok Gong ?

zewt said...

u see ah... your entries all filled with yummy yummy food... sure make me hungry la... sigh...

what did your dad do la?

SuLee said...

not only you, now looking at it i damn hungry also, taste my own medicine !

errrr, would like to keep it P&C if you dont mind :P