Wednesday, May 09, 2007

Moxies

Sorry about the images problem we had here before - i ve re-uploaded them =) Here you go!



We made pasta for dinner again and we had KFC for dinner last night -so nothing special about that coz I ve posted the pasta picture just few entries ago....

Anyway - This is my all time restaurant - Moxies! their food is affordable and absolutely delicious!


The Starter Platter - steak and goat cheese salad and Extreme burger (darling's must have everytime he goes)


Tandoori Chicken Pizza without cheese that my sister order sometime ago when she was here, I mean , how can u eat pizza without cheese?!?!?!?








Fettucine carbonara


And this is my must have! mustard roast lamb - the most tender lamb i ve ever tried in my life....sooo goooooood!!
So good that I had to tah pao one home - and by the way, thats the best mashed potato i ve ever had in my life too!!! geeeeez how did they do that ???? I wanna learn to cook like them!


Grilled chicken with hollandaise sauce


Perfectly roasted chicken






Bye Bye Ring................


So I shipped out the mother's day present, and I only paid 7 dollars but with insurance only up to 100, so if the ring got lost *touch wood*, i will only be reimburse for 100$. The next thing up is 50$ and I duwanna be paying that........sighh i know im being cheap but am I being stupid?

8 comments:

rightmywrong said...

babe, pics not showing la...i wanna see fai dit!

SuLee said...

huh? but showing no problem here woh?

Anybody else have problem viewing these pictures?

SuLee said...

I had problem with IE, but firefox seems to run fine, very strange...

rightmywrong said...

me using firefox too but still cannot see

SuLee said...

hmmm ok, i think i know what the problem is, i will fix it tomorrow morning :)if your still interested returning :P

rightmywrong said...

wow a lot of food!!the platter is very tempting! thanks for uploading the pics again =)

"Joe" who is constantly craving said...

looks like some1 is trying to step on the bandwagon of doing food reviews..haha monopolizing the canadian market wei!..nice try..and i tink its penne not carbonara? the lamb rack does look awesome..

SuLee said...

*ahem* oh why do you feel threaten now? hahaha . oh come one I dont eat out half as often as you do - so no wowrries lah, those pictures are taken like 10 years ago....

sorry about the penne and carbonara - but watever lah, u know what i mean la, is good food!!!

Best most tender baby lamb rack I ve ever ever tasted!!! u come visit i ll buy you k?