Wednesday, May 23, 2007

Random post

Is almost 10am in the office, and I came in early this morning to check on my test which has been running throughout the weekend, not very good results though – However, I had set up another test and is running right now. Basically that’s gonna be my whole week if nobody hand me anymore work, I will be running this test over and over again at different speed and depends on the speed, the fastest require at least couple of hours to run, and set up only take 5mins if no other issues come up during the setting.

That means, in between those time I am very free! Which I completely dislike, when im at work I need to be working in a certain pace, I love when tasks kept coming on my way, doesn’t matter what it is. Guess im just gonna bump around to see if anybody needs anymore help.

Something funny happened yesterday – I woke up pretty late and went downtown to shop for anniversary gift, and I bought a photo album and card – made this album for darling. Which contain the pictures of us at different seasons and of coz our babies. Then I went down to the store sweating coz I had also been running around town looking for this phil colin concert dvd that darling love! But of coz couldn’t get my hands on any! My final stop was the store, darling looked tired and beat, well of coz we partied till 3 in the morning the night b4, well not really party but we went over to jim to watch a movie on his dad’s projector, this machine is so cool and I want one!! Is like watching movie in the theater! Up till now I still haven’t tell the funny story – geez I am really naggy.

Anyway, I was at the store and darling went out for a walk, this couple came in and picked up an opium pipe and asked “ is this some kinda smoking device?”

In my heard , I was like “smoking device? Geez do you have to be so politically correct?”
I laughed and answered “yes that’s an opium pipe made out of buffalo bone, and I ve never heard anyone call it that b4”

Geeez smoking device!? Haha sound so technical. But of coz she didn’t buy it. We do carry a lot of unique goods that peoples will find interesting, but just wont buy coz is unnecessarily or they sometime cost too much? Sighhhh we went to a new Thai restaurant last week and it was super busy , which increased our temptation of operating a Malaysian restaurant – say if we do, what kinda menu do you think we should have? Any suggestions ? definitely not asam laksa coz it wont sell here! Come on you floggers, gimme some ideas! Low cost, popular by different nations, and easy to make! After wedding we will plan more about it.

By the way mom had received her ring, pheeeeeeeeeeew! I can sleep well now, and she was sooooooo happy and she loved it! Im so glad 

3 comments:

"Joe" who is constantly craving said...

u serious about a restaurant? i reckon it would sell quite well..haha can i be a sleeping partner?? items like roti canai are low cost but popular..char kuey teow would be another one.. nasi lemak.. dont bother with chinese bcoz u will b competing with all the hk eateries.

HappySurfer said...

How about satay and curry dishes but then again what kind of customers are you aiming for?

SuLee said...

you know there is chinese food and there is WHITE chinese food . white chinese food is like sweet n sour pork and ginger fried beef, and wonton soup. but we prefer our food in a whole different way, so i guess im targeting the white market, plus malaysian chinese food and hk chinese food is very different.

im thinking those asam asam thing wont work, prawn mee n curry will be popular.. but the menu gotto be more than that... u know i paid 15$ in vancouver for an order of nasi lemak, thats like 45ringgit!!!