Tuesday, May 08, 2007

Picnic day !

After work yesterday, It was super hot and sunny out there, is like 20degrees!!! So I suggested we go to the beach! and since we need dinner, we can have picnic there!!! We invited Chris too coz is his last day in town, he's going away the whole summer into the woods for tree planting - apparently is quite torturing being in the woods for so long, but you are doing a good thing chris!





When you are really desperate for mayo for your potato salad, you really have to korek



We were so hungry, so we dug in b4 i even remember that Im a flogger now?

so unprofessional hor.


My eye gotten worse


Pooky took a dump and I had to dig a hole to bury it - such a dirty job!



Lovey dovey MTV....(*shrug!!!*)




Aiksss, wha whaa? someking skuck in my keekh..



Doggies having good time!



Good bye Chris!!


(he got his hair cut, unfortunately not long enough to donate)



Pooky and Lex went for their first summer swim, im really surprise Pooky went down coz he hates water! but look how cunning he is? just letting Lex do all t he job n he wants to share the credit


I gasped when collegue mentioned about mother's day gift, completly forgot that is this coming sunday!!!! I havent really gotten my first pay check yet - but i finally fullfilled the dream of my childhood - getting a diamond ring for her on mother's day instead of 916 gold earings.(that also have to chip in with sisters and after long saving)



I hope you like mom, cannot really afford a big one

7 comments:

Urban Smoothie Read said...

oh ur dog is having such a fun time @ d beach...

happy picnic!

zewt said...

your darling's arms very big, i jeles... i need to go pump up in the gym again.

the diamond is already very big la.

SuLee said...

Wahh Zewt, dont lah compliment him like that- he will be so kembang! hahaha

Pacco de Mongrel,
Hi there, YOU know I should really create another blog just for my sweet loving doggies eh? wouldnt that be an awesome idea? I takes tonnes of their pictures and videos all the time!

"Joe" who is constantly craving said...

i jealous also!!..i m spending the last 2 days drinkin beer n not pumpin iron 2!..

about ur potatoes..i prefer the chef method of cooking to be left unknown the next time u serve potatoes..

SuLee said...

aiyaa come on , u tak makan also, infact I was one of them who makan and I didnt mind also..:P

Im sure the rest wont mind if they know..Drinking beer? how about eating all those good food!?

zewt said...

dont worry... once i get my arms up again... he will feel sorry... hahahahahaha...

SuLee said...

hahahhaah WHY? he doesnt even know you!!! jk

oh but im sure you will in no time, ganpade!