Friday, May 04, 2007

Im intergrating my blog into a food blog. you dig?

Is 8pm and I still havent had dinner, starrrrrving! but lets put it this way - After visiting this entry of Joe's food blog (THERE! joe, i made it up by advertising ur blog here), I ve lost appetite to the home cook dinner I just made like 1o minutes ago.

And yet I got more and more interested about food blogging but just that Im way too poor to keep eating out.

So here they are - Homemade Asparagus fried prawns with garlic.


Minced beef fried oyster sauce (quite oily)

Today is my one week anniversary at work, and Im almost done with my training, is been real slow and I dont feel quite productive - and I guess my team leader or the senior guy sitting across from my room are not quite pleased with me. Maybe he saw me surfing net - checking emails or reading blog during work.

Today he said :" All of us are very busy at this moment so you should really go through the hard way about learning things, like go through the reading materials, coz sometime we really dont have time to show you everythings? I know this sounds mean but thats how we all started as well..."

I smiled and said :" I understand" and rolled my eyes till my iris were lost for quite a while as soon as I turned around. Freaking senior guy who knows everything!

SO the whole week - i ve been playing with this baby who worth $4000

Snap shot of my desk with the 19" widescreen - woot!


11 comments:

zewt said...

4000 bucks for that? what... it can contact aliens? the mince beef doesnt look oily to me... only yummy...!!

"Joe" who is constantly craving said...

thats better...you have just started my quest to conquer the blogging world hahahahah...advertise more yea? nice screen u got there..

Kenny Mah said...

O ho ho, you're a food blogger/"flogger" now? Can't wait for more delicious entries/entrees then... esp. of the home-cooked variety! :D

And looking at your prev post, have I told ya my fav pasta dish IS fettucine carbonara? Yummy...

SuLee said...

zewt,
yea i know and it has lotsa great features to monitor industrial power to help enterprises save millions of dollars in long run.
I suddenly tot of that mince beef with "lou xu fan" ?? YUMMMM

Joe,
hahha see now i made it up, I was expecting more professional food critics from u...

Kenny Mah,
hahah Flogger, sounds so faggy, oh that was the best fettucine carbonara he made!! sometime too garlicy though.

Kenny Mah said...

Too faggy? Hey, I wasn't the one who made it up, but you gotta admit it does have a certain S&M flava to it, haha...

And. There. Is. No. Such. Thing. As. TOO GARLICKY.

Kenny Mah said...

Garlic Rules!!!

SuLee said...

garlic rules, kenny Mah droolz!

hahaha , wahh ur garlic lover eh? how ur gf gonna kiss you?

rightmywrong said...

when can you cook for me?hehe

SuLee said...

heheh you wanna hire me as a cook? ho ho i dont think u can afford, hahaha jk

anytime when we got the chance to meet up again!

zewt said...

wah... some super monitor eh? good for reading blogs? u dun need that exp to read blogs right?

yeah yeah... i can eat minced meat real soon...

SuLee said...

eh office monitor for work one lahh - want to read blog or check email also must shrink the window to 6" x 6" , kecilnya! coz my screen is facing the door - my boss pass by see me reading blog i sure kena kao kao!