Wednesday, May 02, 2007

ouch !

Darling is very good with western menu, he made the best speghetti, well actually he made the best fettucine carbonara.



Sometime last week, me made Pasta...

Looks yummy right? and it tasted even yummier!!!

And then yesterday he complained that I havent been cooking those rice n dish for quite sometime, so i tot tonight i'd make him his favourite dish - Massala Chicken (extra spicy)

Usually i only grind garlic, onion n ginger - but this time i backside itchy and wanted to add some basil leaves since we bought the whole plant last week.

U know I once used to say that I relief my stree my chopping chickens and I always imagine why if i chop my whole finger off?

While chopping the basil leaves, I guess i was half asleep and I almost chopped the tip of my finger off, well of coz i didnt! big part of my nail came off and it was bleeeeeeeding!! and guess it was the garlic, or wat not - it stings!!!!! gosh my tears started rolling down, hurts so bad!!!

Duwanna show you the gross flashy part - well actually we had to put bandage to stop the bleeding so no time or no mood to snap photo -

hahaha i suddenly picture this scenary -imagine i chopped my finger off and the first thing i yelled while holding up the bloody hand (literally) "BRING MY CAMERA FASTER!" that would ve been hardcore!


coz i cutted my hand pretty badly, i decided to remember what i cooked tonight

Lettuce+ sui choy fried chicken breast with garlic

Masala chicken


There's steam egg too but i couldnt wait to eat already - coz darling plug the wrong power for steamer

It ll be nice to eat with hand with some churtney right? but i didnt, maybe i cooked this with blood, i enjoyed it alot and it tasted extra nice!

Boys working out their abs, triceps, biceps chest after dinner...

I dunno what they were looking at but they drove me nuts 5am this morning barking at something out the window.




10 comments:

HappySurfer said...

I must remember not to visit your blog in the evenings especially when it's so close to dinner time. The food looks so yummy. Yeah, it could be the added ingredient - your blood? Just kidding.

Hope your finger is getting better. Take care.

SuLee said...

haha i thnk ur talking about the wrong blog, its joe's blog you MUST NOT visit during evening, plus is no big deal coz ur so close to dinner time and u were going to eat anyway? infact u will enjoy ur dinner more! haha

thanks, now i must resist myself from peeling the finger nail, coz i tend to have that bad habit. otherwise is gonna hurt even more!

Ping said...

Kesian Su Lee, come lemme sayang..
On the other hand, when are u going to make yong tau foo, masala chicken, salt n pepper chicken, kam heong crabs, lasagne with mashed potatoes... etc etc...for me? yummie yummie

SuLee said...

hahah anytime you want ! if ur here. or whenever im back .....for you anytime!

zewt said...

chop casil leaves also kena... no skill la u.....hahahaha...so heartless me.

eh, those spaghetti is killing me!

SuLee said...

Eh hello? I was half asleep lah, too tired or too hungry...sighhh yeala no skill lah, I should train some chopping or killing skill incase i get the chance to meet you in the future horrr??? haha scared lehh

Anonymous said...

Wahlau who cook one? You or Daryl? Shit man....looks damn nice....I would visit you guys just to taste homecooked food hahaha!

if I got the money :(

SuLee said...

wah! so surprise to see u here! R you who I think you are?

Yalah Victoria, boring town, nothing to do - and one of the few activities is to cook n eat loh. (except the beer and reefer *wooot!*) *grin*

Come visit and we ll make sure u put on 2kg and fall in love with the town.

"Joe" who is constantly craving said...

wat is dis..telling ppl not to visit my blog..haha ur spaghetti looks yummy la..but ur vege ar..i think must b ur cut finger la..u hav to improve on ur presentation ler hahahaha...food critic mood starting again..but u really "geng" la..indian food also know how to cook..how abt butter chicken?

SuLee said...

i have to find the right spices for butter chicken and I love it!

hahahah coz she said she must not visit my blog during DINNER TIME mahh, i said DINNER TIME!!! hahaha when u eat till full full already then can visit lah, then wont feel so tortured. yalah, I overcooked my vege abit, so this time I improved with Asparagus.