Sunday, May 06, 2007

luck of a Monkey

Yesterday morning - Darling made this new fabolous breakfast!!



he fried the hashbrown and mushed them then fried with eggs, onion, green pepper and swiss cheese on top, gosh YUMMMM!!!


Thank you darling, I love you!







This morning I had this for breakfast, well is 2.30pm i think is brunch


Authentic loh mee




Why did I wake up 2.30 in the afternoon? coz i was at a bon fire going away party for really late - yea after supper, i slept at about 5am.



I was bornt in the year of monkey - and I think this year we monkey have really bad luck.





First a vessel in my eye popped, then I cut my finger while chopping basil, then last night...



Some guy got really drunk and decided to hopped over this 5 feet bon fire, I was at the other end and he freaking head bud me in my left eye!!! Maybe it was the alcohol, I felt dizzy and out of it for a while. Then I went to sleep in the van for two hours and came out to continue the party.




When I got home the bum looks like this


Next morning, my left eye were all sepet and blue black, FUCK! how m i going to work again tomorrow!!!!???? now i gotto find my glasses....
I just created a label "accident" not too long ago, and i been using it very frequently , i wonder if my dreams the past few nights has anything to do with it - I kept dreaming of my ramping the van into a big bus or tree.

It has gotten alot worse hours later, the purple is getting stronger...and surprisingly the eye part doesnt hurt, just the head. now i look like i have a patch of eye shadow

6 comments:

"Joe" who is constantly craving said...

oh dear me..stop torturing urself la..haha i think u r better off just staying at home.. i m sure u cant go wrong rite..n yeah dont step into the kitchen for that matter..prevention is better then cure..how about a feng shui master?

rightmywrong said...

maybe go see doctor cuz this is concerning the area very close to your eye or the more traditional way, the DIY boil egg method..can help blood circulation, so faster heal..

Well I don't think it's all about bad luck..sometimes, it's just mere coincidence...don't worry too much..

zewt said...

2.30 only breakfast... u slept like a pig eh? hhahahaha....

eh, your darling used maggi mee to make loh mee ah? shouldnt it be the thick mee?

SuLee said...

joe,
Yea I know and I asked that question b4, how can I stop hurting myself? hehe thanks though.

Meme,
Yes I did, infact the night of that accident , darryl boiled an egg and i rubbed it all night, but i guess once is not gonna help much. I wonder maybe I rub around the head thats why the clogged blood moved to my eyes area and my head is clear?

Zewt,
Eh I made one lah, hehe geng woh u can see is maggie mee, is one of those korean pack,so the noodle is very nice, hahaha I TOLD YOU I SLEPT AT 5AM!!! 2.30pm for 9 hours ok mahhh come on lah give me a break i hurt my head ok? so still bit dizzy..I was suppose to open the store but coz couldnt wake up, he ended up gave up waking me n went open the store himself :P

HappySurfer said...

Ooh! You poor girl, but nevermind everything will be better now since bad things happen in threes they say. If it doesn't get better or your vision is affected, it's best to consult doctor.

The food looks yummy!

SuLee said...

really after 3 i ll be good? no it doesnt hurt anymore but the purple is turning bigger and bigger now is like i have bigger splat of eye shadow on my eye lid. Really out of shape too. To balance it my friend offer to punch the other eye of mine , so nice of him huh?

:) Thanks for your concern :)