Wednesday, April 18, 2007

funny picture

Whatever happened to my flat chest and chocolate face...



Drove up to Schneider today and signed my offer letter, yay now i officially got a job and im starting Next Friday , and last exam is on Tuesday, i dont even have a break!?! but what the heck I can really use the extra money, im so broke right now- only have 20$ in my bank! Cant wait to get my hands on those meters baby - he said this is gonna be very very technical. Ill be also working with high voltage transformer, hopefully i wont get electricuted!

in between my exams, i have this minor paint project coming up - to tell u the truth, im quite a good painter, if u let me paint the first coat, u dont need a second one and i can save u alot of time and money! But of coz im doing this for pro bono (free!)

Im gonna be busy busy busy! heeeerrooowwwww~

P/S: my coursemates wanted me to dye my hair blonde and be one of those dumb blonde, u know those " like, oh my god~ she was such a ho, and her top was so ugly, that green so not go with that gold,like, oh my god~"

No comments: