Sunday, April 08, 2007

What more can I ask for?

Ever since I came back from Mexico - I realised alot of things about myself
I am very family orientated, Victoria is home, and how much I love my family.

You might think that im a maniac case, like why m I so obsessed with dogs - but honestly they are my life and what more can I ask for? yet, constantly I being called "taking things for granted."

Being accused and still remain silent is really ticking me off!

An evening walk by the habour and watching 3 lovely doggies playing will just made my day , no how bad it was.





I truly cherish...... u dont understand is making me sad

Artistic Victorians




2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey Baby!
So, obviously you were talking about me in this blog that you've published. Sorry lah wont say you take things for granted anymore ok? Sorry bout that. Just sometimes I think people should realize and cherish the things around them and not take things for grated cause thats the most common mistake that people make. And unfortunately most people dont realize it till its too late. And most the time when I say that its more of a reminder than a comment.Anyways love you to bits

SuLee said...

yalah, and u always said I dont...