Monday, April 16, 2007

Law test

Today I finished my second test - Engineering Law.

Felt so good after knowing all the legal rights and elements of contracts and court system in BC and Canada. If i want I could go for law school for 3 more years and i ll be a lawyer!! coz minimum requirement is a 4 years degree!

but urg, to be doing this for entire 3 years? is gonna drive me nuts! Had such a long nap after the exam coz I hardly sleep last night, although im not sure how long the material gonna stay in my memory since i cramped all the materials in two days ( remember? only attend 4 classes in the whole semester)

ok enough of nerdy talk...well since we are there, we had a discussion over lunch yesterday about nerdiness... lets pretend below is scale to nerdiness


Mech Eng..................Computer science.........Software Eng........Computer Eng.................Elec Eng


Scale from left to right is not so nerdy to extremely nerdy!!! gosh!

but hey im a lazy one, im an exception, im the one with lower IQ


Oh boy, two more to go, im gonna miss these exam periods- I ve decided to take more courses in the summer learn a few programming language for self improvement. Im thinking to attend classes without have to pay, coz I duwanna be paying 600$ when i dun need it in my transcript.

Give me the strength and discipline!

Im loving Borat - that guy Ali G is so talented!!

Hi! my name isa Borat, I live in the country call Kazakhstan which is next to Kyrgyzstan,Tajikistant and asshole Uzbekistan.

My hobby is Ping Pong...





dance to the disco..........







and watching women making toilet. VERY NICE!


2 comments:

Kenny Mah said...

Gosh, I can't believe I haven't seen Borat yet! Everyone's telling me how great it is.

Anyway, thanks for dropping by my blog. To answer your question, please go for any blogger events you stumble upon! Most bloggers are real friendly and welcoming.

Also, I'm not sure about the events in Canada, but the ones back here are open to everyone, inc. non-bloggers too. (You can check out my comment-reply to yours for clarification.)

Have a nice day! :)

SuLee said...

is super funny!!! but some part did cross the line though...you have to watch it

thanks for answering my questions. you have a nice blog, keep it up!