Tuesday, April 17, 2007

movie night

Found a super nice room for my mobile comm study today! is at the brand new building which look like an airport with annoying talking elevator "going up!" "going down!" , like shudddduuuup!!!

Half way study, I realised we could totally watch a movie in this room, there are two projectors, and perfect lighting to watch movie! So i called up darling, told him to bring my laptop and few dvds and some popcorn,

looks like we gonna have a movie night in school! which completely contradict with the purpose of it. Third Final exam is on Thursday...Didnt get much done today....


arggg im trying to sell my phone! a brand new sony-ericsson w300i for $200, any taker?!?!?!?!

comes with a 512MB m2 mini memory card.

good deal!

mean while, guys you will enjoy the video below.... scent of a man~

4 comments:

"Joe" who is constantly craving said...

thanks for dropping by my blog!!..u study in ubc?? i got a friend in ubc doing engineering..called chris yap..

Kenny Mah said...

Lucky, lucky you. I betcha movie nights will never be the same after this. I wanna get my own projector too! :(

SuLee said...

craving: no im at UVIC. UBC is just a ferry ride away though

kenny mahh: hey dont say that, i rewarded you with that little video didnt I ? *GRIN*
movie night will not be the same if i steal that projector from school and put it at home!!

Anonymous said...

My friend and I were recently discussing about how modern society has evolved to become so integrated with technology. Reading this post makes me think back to that debate we had, and just how inseparable from electronics we have all become.


I don't mean this in a bad way, of course! Societal concerns aside... I just hope that as the price of memory decreases, the possibility of transferring our brains onto a digital medium becomes a true reality. It's a fantasy that I dream about every once in a while.


(Posted on Nintendo DS running [url=http://www.leetboss.com/video-games/r4i-r4-sdhc-nintendo-ds]R4i SDHC[/url] DS SysBro)