Sunday, April 29, 2007

sorry skylotte

Once again , i was awake by the dog's barking, in my mind was like "im soooooooo gonna smack him good" - and I did!!!

This was different, he was barking n jumping up and down at the door as though he was trying to open the door himself, so i went out and the dogs rushed out right away - there he is , I saw Skylotte - a fren's dog who lives just 2 blocks away after passing one heck of heavy traffic junction.

It puzzled me coz that fren is currently away in europe right now, so i tot maybe the dog sitter walked her...but no she was all by herself!!

So i took her in and they were playing in the yard while I took shower n get changed, and then again, i heard Pooky barking again, so i rushed out from the bathroom in my bath robe and saw Ann-Marie (the dog sitter), she was like thats my dog, so i introduced myself n said that im frens of Krysta ( Skylotte's owner) .

Ann-Marie was biking and he didnt bring her leash so i promised to drive Skylotte back after I took them the park. After making sure Ann-Marie latched and secured the yard door, I went inside n get changed. Came out again and found the gate was opened - both Lex and Pooky were outside and Skylotte was nowhere in sight. I got panic and drove around to look for her. Drove to their place but no one was home, after half an hour, i couldnt find the dog and went down to the store n tried calling them the whole day.

Finally at 6pm , someone answered the phone - Skylotte got hitted by a car as soon as he ran out, apparently he got hitted at the corner of my house , it must ve happened right after he dashed out. Coz as soon as I came out there was no sight of accident.

Rushed to the vet hospital to see her but they wouldnt let us or reveal any information about her coz we are not authorized, which seriously ticked me off! WHAT THE HELL ARE WE GONNA DO WITH THAT PIECE OF INFORMATION LIKE "she's stable" , or "she's not gonna live"????? are we gonna fucking kidnap her with that information? I dont freaking understand!!!!


Finally after trying and trying she finally revealed that she's gonna be fine. So we went home and I felt so bad, it is my fault, I took the responsibility over and promised to send her home...

hope she's gonna be ok, so sorry skylotte, if anything happen to you, i will never forgive myself...

6 comments:

"Joe" who is constantly craving said...

dont worry..i m sure the dog will do fine..

SuLee said...

A fren jokingly made a comment last night about me putting the dog in the hospital, that made me feel so awful and upset.

gosh I hope she does.

rightmywrong said...

don't worry, the dog is going to be alright

SuLee said...

we just called and she's gonna be alright, i was going to visit her at the hospital but after heard about her condition, I couldnt bring myself to, she got tube up her nostrils, back needed to be supported, and few other things i couldnt remember. It will haunt me that I did this to her, So I avoided ....... I know Im a coward right

HappySurfer said...

Sulee, don't be too hard on yourself. It wasn't your fault.

SuLee said...

Thanks Happysurfer, We went across to the grocery store yesterday to find out the exact details since the accident happened right infront of their store and thanks to their 8-ness..they saw everything that happened that day, from the dog ran infront of our house, i brought her in and they played and the dog sitter came n didnt shut the gate properly, till she got hitted by the car. I think Skylotte trying to go after the dog sitter right after she left and he said there is no chance that the car could stop coz she ran fast n directly to the traffic, so it was neither the driver's fault.

My two other dogs could ve ran after her too! gosh i dunno what would I do if anything happen to them (touched wood)- luckily they didnt, they just stay around the house.