Saturday, April 14, 2007

somebody please slap me!

Gosh Nicole Nicole...what has gotten into you, you had 5 days till your next exam and you had blown 3 days away, thats right! 3 full days!

i seriously feel like slapping myself, all I been doing is play with the dogs, opening the fridge hundreds times a day, walked around the house aimlessly, watch movies, napping, surf net, blog n blog n blog - stupid pointless entries which will then lead to last but not least snapping photos.

And I had just committed a crime which excites me - I sneaked into school's garden and took whole bunch of tulips! those tulips u seen in previous entry? nop i didnt buy those, but so cheee kek!!! in my dark hoodie watching out for the security guards, haha

and yet, i wasnt studying..........the next one is useless engr law which i only been to class 4 times the entire semester, and Im aiming for an A- errrmmm not too greedy lah hor?

yea right, good luck Nicole.


and by the way, check this out, is hilarious!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

http://www.betterloverseminar.com/desi_wife_catches_husband.php

2 comments:

zewt said...

dont worry... still got 2 more days! haha!

nicole eh? hmmm...

SuLee said...

yaloh talking about last minute study eh..

Nicole Su Lee, thats me!