Sunday, April 22, 2007

Back and ford between paint site and school = im tired

These two days, I ve been busy with running between these two places : project site and school lab.





I been having insomia for two days!!!!! I tried increasing my tequilla dose and is not working as well as the beginning..........











while these 3 "mou wong kuun" (tada king jaga) dogs.........






Trashed the garden ( dad is not gonna be happy)
and tear up the giant octopus soft toy and made a big mess (mom is not gonna be happy)







Once the clock hit 3 pm I drove home, took shower and drove to another shit hole - UVIC




look how sub urban it is...







*GASP!* the building i hate and visit the most!!! (Engineering Lab wing)







Hang out with ppls whom I love by the way ~ (they might be reading this!!!)







Instead of doing this / watch ppl doing this on the beach


(p/s: my piece of ass is hoter than hers!)






Ok now im trying to solve this problem, which seriously is all first year math!!! this is such a waste of time.....you put the math together and call it discrete control system.





Now first part : How do u solve this?



I dont even have to !! my buddy TI-89 will do the math!

see!

whats the whole point of this course!?!? I seriously dunno, super dumb!




Honestly, Im procastinating again, is my last exam ever and everybody is studying hard but i been doing nothing but snapping pictures, trying to do their nails with my new mini manicure set - but man , these guys' hands are ugly! they dont hv nail!!!! u know you bite your nails when ur too stress? (i got that problem too!)


My fren Darko is packing up and said to us


" im going home to eat supper that my wife had put on the table"


man! i replied


" I gotto go home and put supper on the table!! I have 3 men and 2 dogs to feed!!"


gosh my neck is so stiff from painting the ceiling and the stress.......gosh i need a massage



so i got all of them into this cam whoring thing and video-whoring too!

Vik got all of us cheesies besides Pez- he got sun chips instead, coz he's white!

Pez the Borat



Im gonna have me doing Borat - LIVE! check back the next post!

8 comments:

"Joe" who is constantly craving said...

been there done tat..dont worry you wil get through it just fine..but its nice to think you actually have a blog to vent your frustrations on..while i had 4 walls and a soccer ball to belt..

SuLee said...

hahah oh when i started this university transfer program - that 6 months was hell hole! that was when i decided to start a blog to bitch n bitch n bitch~

and boy it feels good! and i kept it secretly coz i bitch about ppls around me as well :P

but whatever , im carefree now...
Ommmm~~~~~~~~ haha

Punch bag is nice too!

HappySurfer said...

Whoa! that beach scene. We can't do that here, wor. Can only hold hands lest we kena tangkap. Entertaining post. lol

Kenny Mah said...

You are going to do Borat next? Heck cool! Here comes Ms. Horat! :D

As for Engineering wings/campuses, I loathe them with a vengeance. Was an engineer in a former life, believe it or not... :P

Argus Lou said...

The Borat imitator is good, ya?
Heh heh.
Wow, your cute dogs are tearing into everything, ouch.

SuLee said...

Happysurfer
but you do it here you kena tangkap gambar leh...hahha

KennyMah,
YES Ms HORAT! former life? woh do you have some kinda special power>

Argus lou,
they are handful, but i love them ;)

Kenny Mah said...

No special powers la... former life = formerly used to be engineer ma... Now I'm a consultant with an executive search firm = headhunter.

And no, I don't literally hunt people's head, okay? Bantu cari kerja aje... :)

SuLee said...

and body balance instructor as part time?
boy you are hardworking!