Friday, April 20, 2007

I failed a challenge miserably

Woke up 9 am this morning bersemangat to hike to the top of Mt Finlayson,
Dear Mt Finlayson,
I ve heard so much about you, the tough journey, steepness all the way....today i had accepted the challenge to hike till the top! so, be nice.....






I caught somebody pissed at the mother nature!





Oh busted!!!

sooooo tired!!!


sadly I quited right about after i took those pictures...the hike was super tough, i swear is like 45 degree all the way up! and i was warned it only get tougher, I threw up when i was going down by myself(with Pooky's company) while the boys continued their journey up - trying to break their record of getting up there in 35 mins.

Like how was I suppose to hike up to this madness almost 90degrees , thats almost like rock climbing!

Naoki almost throw up too - I think is the big breakfast we had




The view up there was manificent !!

Great success!!!







Dont worry, im gonna go TRY to go to the gym more often to build up the stamina, I will be back Mt Finlayson!!!

Im loving mother nature more and more and thus that will link to me loving this little boring town - Victoria more and more, I used to complain about this place, and kept pestering darling to move to Vancouver, a bigger and so called more happening city! it took me a long along time, almost two years to get used to it. I mean you could literally taste the difference in the air once u step out of the ferry.

You can go to the beach with your dogs, lotsa nice hiking trails around town and ohhh i cant wait for the summer camp! gonna go cliff diving at sooke poth holes

I was an asshole today, I saw a hot girl with extremely short skirt walking on the street, so i rolled down the window and put in my borat accent "very nice, how much?" then she heard it and i got nervous, so i rolled up the win very quickly and without realise the pooky' head was out the window, poor dog got his head trapped by the powerful auto window and he was yelping and yelping, i felt so bad! then instantly there was red light and that girl actually walked pass us , gosh i didnt even dare to look out !!! yup i was the biggest asshole!

2 comments:

Kenny Mah said...

Yalar, that's why when I go hiking I stay jauh-jauh from the girls before I get the urge to answer the call of nature. Always want to come over with camera-camera and take-take picture one... ;)

SuLee said...

hahahhahahha, you know he ll be soooooooo pissed off if he sees this!!!

i might get into ALOT of trouble