Saturday, April 14, 2007

power of wealth

Since very young, I was always warned about how money issue could wreck a relationship, and I had witnessed some myself, family torn because of money. Darling and I used to laugh at those couples who fought about money naively.

Now, you may call me inexperienced, that I havent started to make money yet and I dunno shit about them. Slowly I could see how important this issue is and how ppls were blinded by it. I know we all work to make a living.

Think of all the hard work, all the shit we had to put in , the sweat and the blood. they are all for the notes/bills at the end of the month. The figure in ur bank book. And many peoples overlooked alot of things. Is it really worth it to give up or to put ur relationship in jeopardy?

I guessed I had under estimate the power of it...my eyes are swollen as hell now becoz of that, im sitting alone in nowhere now becoz of that, and i been looked down becoz of that.

Money = power? = respect? = ur status?


I seriously duwanna look at it that way, but im beginning to accept it, sad but true..

I beat Pooky with his leather bark collar today, coz he wouldnt stop barking and my tummy was in pain n trying to get some rest. It was just for couple of times but all solid good ones. When I was sobbing alone in the car, he didnt act like how he normally would - looked at me with his worry eyes n come kiss me, he was cold and I felt so alone. I know he was still mad. He had changed big time ever since we brought Lex in.

Talking about men's best friend. Pooky is very very special to me...him treating me that coldly is 10 times worse than the reason that made me cried.

I really feel like i have no where to go now...

2 comments:

zewt said...

nicole (:P),

money is not everything, but without money, you're nothing. sad but true.

SuLee said...

Zewt (:P :P :P),

im aware of that but i hate it when family argue over money.